Friday 16 September 2016

Funny Sms Messages Get Well Soon Funniest Quotes Wishes

Do what the doctors suggest. Don’t be a fool by rearranging the medicines prescribed by your physicians. Get well soon and have a quick and complete recovery.

I’m bringing a magician to make your broken hand okay. May be this is the best way to get well soon that the lengthy recovery process at the hospital.

I told you that I’ll stand beside you forever, but I didn’t mean that you’ll have to break your legs to get that. Please get well as soon as possible.


0Hope you feel better fast otherwise I’ll have to inject you more pain killers. 

You know that I always want to avoid those.

Think of happy thoughts. May be they’ll be able to help you in recovering more quickly than the regular.

You have faced so many times, which were more painful than this simple accident. Hope you can manage it by yourself to get well very soon.

Funny Get Well Soon Quotes Wishes


I’m wishing and praying for your quick recovery because I need to borrow some money from you! You know very well that I don’t take it from anyone else.


I was hoping for a place on the football team at your absence, but maybe I won’t be able as you are recovering so fast. Anyway, get well.


Mom, get well soon very fast. We are almost on the eve of our summer trip.
Get ready to have more fun with us. You have stayed enough in the hospital. Wish you a speedy recovery.


Who can miss your company for a long time? Get well soon and make me happy like earlier. Wishing you all the best.


Heard yesterday that you are in the hospital. I hope that they’ll be releasing you soon as we need you more than them. Have a fast recovery.


One good thing has happened due to your illness because we don’t have to your boring humors for at least a few days. Anyway, get well soon.


Looks like your healing time is taking longer than others. Make sure you don’t miss a trip incoming week.


I’m missing your cute and contagious smile. Get well soon and smile forever.


All your friends are waiting to celebrate your birthday. Make sure you don’t disappoint them by staying this whole week in the hospital. Please get well soon.

Get Well Soon Funny Sms Text


No one can make us laugh with a simple joke like you. We are bored of missing that little but long lasting moments. Please get well soon.


I’m praying for you, really. Not only to get you well, but also to get the money back from you.


Your absence cannot be tolerated anymore. Because I can’t find anyone to fight. Get well as quickly as possible.


I and many others are praying for your complete and quick recovery because you are the best in saving the goals. We want to win in the match and that’s why your recovery is so important.


I always want you to smile like an angel and you know no angel can look so beautiful in a hospital bed except you. Have a quick recovery and keep smiling.


Sending this get well card to let you know that I’m coming to see you. Please arrange some good items to enjoy during my visit. Anyhow, get well buddy.


Your voice is so catchy that cold loves it too much. That’s why you suffer a lot due to cold and your voice becomes horrible. Please get well soon.


Most of the flowers in the garden aren’t blooming because I lost my gardener. Please get well soon and take care of them.


Everyone is praying so that you get well soon but I was praying the opposite. 

English Sms Quotes Funny Get Well Soon


Because the submission of our latest assignment is getting closer. I hope you won’t have to do it if you are sick.


The whole class is missing its most awful person. Just kidding dear, please get well soon.


During this down time I hope you’ll get rid of those boring joking habits. Get well soon with something funny items.


According to the belief of many people if you get a recovery card, then it certainly stimulates the recovery rate. That’s why I brought this card for you.

 Get well soon.

Have you heard the schedule of our college football tournament? It’s damn pretty close and we don’t want to lose a single match for your absence. Please get well soon dear.


I guess you forgot to take apples every day. That’s why you are visiting the doctor now. Get well soon and eat your apples.


Mom, please get well soon. We don’t want to miss your foods anymore.
Mommy, we are praying so that you get well soon. Otherwise, we’ll have to eat the foods cooked by dad!


It’s scientifically proven that a get well card for your best friend can seriously help you in reducing the recovery time. Take this card and get well soon.

Latest Get Well Soon Wishes Messages Funny


I was writing a poem’s line everyday for your recovery and look how big it has become in these days. Please get well soon because I’m out of new lines now!


Friend, get well soon. We don’t want to miss your amazing birthday party coming next week. I’m already on a diet for that.


I believe you a recharging and energizing yourself while your stay at the hospital. Don’t forget we have some important matches in the coming weeks.


Please get recovered soon. I’m missing the snacks you brought at the classes.


I’m missing my perfect companion to make all the perfect crimes. I need you badly, that’s why you need to get well soon.


I know you were on the ground for doing some hard practice and it’s time to take some rest in the hospital bed. Don’t forget to put your legs up for quick and complete recovery.


I heard that you are enjoying some delicious foods in the bed brought by your relatives. So, came here to check the taste of those foods by myself.


Missing your cycle stunts. Hope to see you on the feet again soon. Make sure you get complete recovery other you might be seen in the hospital again.


Dear, I’ve become sick to see you sick this frequently. Please get well soon and get a grip.


I told you not to become so crazy while you are driving on the road. Now pay the fines and stay a few days in the bed. I’m happy because I wasn’t with you otherwise we both would have the same luck.


Hope you get well soon because we have a big assignment on your most disliked subject.

Best funniest Get Well Soon Friends Sms Quotes


Missing your terrible jokes for the last few days. Hope you get well soon, but don’t bring those terrible things with you.


I heard of your cycle accident and that’s why I’m here. Oh dear, your face looks so exhausted that I think maybe you are out of fuel. Let’s bring something to eat for you. Please get well friend.


It’s really painful to see you at the hospital, but look how beautiful the atmosphere is, absolutely calm and peaceful. Hope your summer vacation will be a nice one in here. Anyway, get well soon dear.


Those who get the get well cards most, has a lower recovery rate than the average. Look how many cards you already got. Good luck!


Sending all the warmest regards so that you feel the warmness of fever twice. Just kidding dear. Get well soon.


You have plenty of patience and that’s why god tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. Get well now.


Don’t be so impatient, illness are regular events of human life. Hope you’ll get well very soon.


So finally the illness has arrested you. Now it’s time to get some lawful punishments. Make sure you are taking enough fluids and bed rest as well. 


GF BF Get Well Soon Funny sms Greetings Wishes 



You look so bad when you are sick. I wish you quick recovery because it’ll make you good looking and attractive again.


I was thinking the whole night that if you weren’t that much beautiful then that virus might have left you alone. I’m so happy that I’m not good looking like you.

 Anyway, get well brother.


If you haven’t eaten those ice creams without me then may be fever wouldn’t come this severely. Happy ice cream eating now get well soon.


Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!


Writing these several lines in order to encourage you, because I know you a nervous person. Have a very quick recovery and get well soon.


I’m really very sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well and trust me; me too is feeling so bored, because we were supposed to go to for the trip. Get well soon please.


Wishing you a quick recovery because we have a big match next week. I guess you also don’t want to miss it too.


If I wish you to get well soon, then I think it wouldn’t be soon enough. That’s why I’m praying for you to get well now!


Praying for your quick recovery. Get better soon or I’ll break your legs again. Just kidding dear, get well soon.

2 comments: